Denied Hodir's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Hodir, Jun 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hodir

Hodir VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Hodir
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't even know what happened.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Here's the deal. This Agent A admin guy banned me for toxicity last time, and I got unbanned because I guess there was a lack of evidence.

He threatened me that if I did "bad stuff" again that the ban would be longer. Fair enough. I'm a TTT player so I make mistakes, even mods and admins slay themselves so I assumed as long as I didn't intentionally RDM, i'd be fine. Seems like I was wrong.

When I logged on yesterday, Agent A was on. I was incidentally AFK for almost all of the rounds, and when I came back he was gone. I played for about an hour I'd say then got off with probably in the realm of 3-5 reports on me, and then logged off.

I try to get back on today only to find out that I'm banned for Toxicity - Extended Due to my History. By who? Agent A.

I don't know what this guy has against me but I'd assume a 2 month ban warrants at least some screen shots of proof and not mere text boxes from report testimonies.

I'd like to know what I did wrong with solid proof, because this time I know for a fact that it's bullshit.​

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I never unbanned you for lack of evidence or void the ban. I chose to grant you leniency in your ban appeal. As seen here, you gained three more RDM-related offenses since from my ban and @HelixSpiral 's ban. Thus, I chose to match your ban length to @Lemon 's globalized ban as that is the highest one. Not only that, you were reported twice as seen here and here. Both of them were found valid. The final nail was this, where @petal was dealing with a report in-game made against you where you claimed that you were trying to kill the detective. However, this shows otherwise as you actually moved and shot towards at your t buddy. You have made no attempt to learn from your lesson or from your bans.

Appeal: Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.