Approved HiRez's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by HiRez, Jan 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HiRez

HiRez Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    [318]HiRez
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:17000444
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I've been playing on your servers for a very long time and came back after a long hiatus. The server was getting a bit toxic with people using the N word alot with hard R's and a lack of any and all moderation. A user Canceled Fish (who is a VIP member) was trolling, RDMing and enticing people to do so as well as advocating other communities and generally talking down on this one.

I killed two AFK's on two separate occasions shortly before overtime which wasn't correct. I then had to wait 5 more rounds before any kind of admin even joined the server and started to sort through the mountain of reports. Canceled fish started poking fun at me "that you got slays but I didn't for doing the same thing"

All that aside I didn't get tilted and took the slays; I used the @ feature and messaged the admin several times asking if I was good to go or if I was getting slays. He never responded but after waiting another round or two after he had joined (6 or 7 rounds after the incident) I was assigned two slays.

I took the slays as required by the rules; played another round and then left the server for the night. When I got on to play today I was banned for another 4 days and frankly I do not understand why.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I do not have any physical evidence like a screenshot. If you can pull the logs I sent several messages before an admin got on; an admin joined the server assigned me two slays and I took them even played a round after and then left. I'm not sure how or why I would be banned for RDM and leave when I didn't even have a pending report.

You can talk to The Trashman regarding canceled fish and his behavior that day as well. He was also a VIP member​

2. PixeL

PixeL Man märker andras fel och glömmer sina egna Banned VIP Silver

You were banned by @Temar for RDM & Leave 1st. Please be patient for his response.

3. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

You was banned for this report, you had left before the player was able to report you

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. HiRez

HiRez Member

Hi, Thanks for the reply Temar.

Sorry I don't quite understand, so I damaged an inno for 10 points of health and disconnected? I'm sure that there was some kind of situation that made me think for a moment I needed to shoot but now that it was two days ago I honestly can't recall the context.

I apologize, if I knew I had any kind of report I wouldn't have left and since I didn't kill anyone I didn't think I had one. You can see in the log I made sure to ask if I was good to go before I left but didn't get anything back. Granted you were busy trying to moderate the entire server alone.

If there is nothing I can do in this case then I guess I have no other choice but to wait 3 more days.

5. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

It seams pretty random as nothing else has happened in logs, yet and its only 5 seconds in
    however when checking evidence, you did not leave till part way into next round
    the player had ample time to report you while you was on but instead did it after and i cant really account for why he took so long, even after he got the logs between rounds he had time to report you, but instead reported me ages after
    so i'm going to approve the appeal and even void the ban, but you will still have to server a slay for it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.