Denied HiRez's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by HiRez, May 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HiRez

HiRez Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    HiRez
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:

Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't exactly understand what happened. I was playing a round as detective, round ended with a T victory to my recollection. I was then slain for a previous report. Whilst waiting for that round to come to a conclusion I was banned for mass RDM 4+ for 5 days. After talking in the shoutbox briefly apparently I somehow killed 3 people with C4, while playing detective? I called out the C4, someone said they were going to try to diffuse it. I made the location of the device known and stayed away. By no means did I intentionally try and kill anyone with C4. I can't see any of the logs or timings but this must have been right around round victory for whoever won. I don't remember a big explosion.​

2. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

@Finn was the one who issued the ban to you, and he will respond when he can.

You should also note that if you use C4 as an Innocent or Detective, you are responsible for any damage caused.

3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

@Finn Will respond with the logs and such as soon as he can. Are you sure you didn't arm a c4 at any point? c4 kills and damage go to the person who armed the c4.

Also your Steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:17000444

EDIT: Holo sniped me :mad:

4. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Hallo HiRez, thanks for taking the time to appeal this.

I can see how it can be kind of confusing when you had just been slain and then you suddenly are banned for 5 days. So I'll break it down for you.

As stated above by yourself you were previously slain for shooting a player under suspicion, all fine and done. While I was explaining this to you, my trial moderator @Falcor called another report against you to my attention. Apparently you blew up @Big Al and a few other people with a C4. Unintentionally of course because you just planted it and some innocent tried to defuse it. Unfortunately you, the planter, are responsible for any damage committed by said C4, as without your planting it wouldn't have been a problem in the first place.

Hirez.png

As you can see, three people died, and therefore, coupled with your other slay and some questionable acts that occured during this round that I didn't even get to ask about, I elected to ban you for Mass RDM (4+).

This ban is only local, so only on SeriousTTT West, and you can still connect to any over our other servers.

I hope this answers any questions you may have, if not you can feel free to inbox me personally.

Locked and Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.