Approved HiMyNameIsFelipe's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by HiMyNameIsFelipe, Jul 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HiMyNameIsFelipe

HiMyNameIsFelipe New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    HiMyNameIsFelipe
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:98412287​
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I did nothing?
    Evidence of Innocence:
    The thing is, I have NO IDEA of why I was banned in the first place for 13 DAYS. I am cunfused of the situation, because I do not remember doing any infraction.
    I may have RDM and Leave, but I did go through my slay and that would have been first offence anyway​

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  2. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

You were banned by @Panzer for RDM and leave (second). He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

@HiMyNameIsFelipe

I banned you when we were playing on Rivertown when I saw some damage you made here:
    [​IMG]
    I can assume you shot him because you thought he threw something besides a smoke grenade. But, you left before I could ask you anything.
    Shown here: [​IMG]
    Can you tell me what happened?

4. HiMyNameIsFelipe

Oh, yeah that. You see what happened is I saw the guy throw a granade, so oboviusly I thought he was a Traitor. But then a error on the game happened. The screen froze, but the game was still going and the only way I know to solve it is to quit the game. After that I decided to go play something else because it takes a while for my G-Mod to start (my computer is crap BTW).
    So yeah, that is pretty much what happened

5. HiMyNameIsFelipe

A problem I see with the ban is that you banned me for 13 days and it was my first infraction, so it should have been 5

6. Santa Claus

Well, since this was your second offense, this is a 2 week ban rather than 5 days.

You made the mistake of shooting this guy before you saw that he actually threw a smoke grenade, which is not a traitorous act. What I always do is make sure I hear an explosion before shooting the thrower. This way, youre certain it wasnt a smoke grenade.

Ill accept your appeal and void the ban. Ill be home in about 2 hours so you can serve your slay. Will you be on?

7. HiMyNameIsFelipe

In 2 hours maybe not, and posible not tomorrow either, but at the moment i write this I can connect. I do want to know when was my first offence I don´t remember it

8. SuperUnHappyFace

SuperUnHappyFace The worker VIP

you're first ban on was 05/05/16, for your first offense of rdm and leave.

9. HiMyNameIsFelipe

wierd, I don´t recall doing it.... whatever, it´s in the past, gotta deal with this now

10. Santa Claus

@Gorgamel ,
    Any way you can unban this player, and allow him to serve a slay?

11. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Yes just give me a minute.

12. Darth Gorgamel

You are unbanned please hop on and I will give you a slay.

13. HiMyNameIsFelipe

Ok, I am joining and I will serve my slay (keep in mind my computer takes a while to load the game, so please be patient)

14. HiMyNameIsFelipe

I thank you for reading and allowing me to serve my slay, I will do so to avoid further troubles

15. Darth Gorgamel

Player has served a slay
    [​IMG]

Leaving rest to you @Panzer

16. Santa Claus

Appeal accepted and ban voided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.