Highwon's secret project?

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by TopGamer357, Jun 21, 2014.

1. I was playing TTT when I saw Highwon place this HUGE C4 down called "The Lion". I couldn't defuse it and it has a huge blast radius. I asked him about it and he said he was "testing" it. I think the only way to defuse it is with a defuser, but I wouldn't know because no one has tried to do that yet. 2014-06-21_00002.jpg I would like to hear your thoughts on this idea(if it hasn't been talked about yet).

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Serious Lawyerbot

Serious Lawyerbot Supporter

Well. It better cost more than one credit. Otherwise OP. And well the thing about it is hes trying to get a anniversary weapon for Serious TTT for that one specific day.

3. Snak

Snak Banned

That C4 look's really dope! +1!!!

4. MtnDewBunney

MtnDewBunney Regular Member

He is not working on anything "secret" he is working on a special event for sttt anniversary

5. That's why I have a question mark. I guess we'll have to wait a month to see.

6. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

You saw nothing. :ninja:

7. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

Name it "Democracy"

8. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

That nuke bomb looks epic. I hope it will be a t weapon.

9. SmokePaprika

SmokePaprika Active Member

Just waiting for it to be a Detective weapon, so the D can RDM the server in one swoop.

10. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

Its most likely going to be the nuke he crashed a server with before, for the anniversary of the STTT servers. It looks pretty cool though. I actually have footage of him testing it, i will edit it soon and post it if anyone is interested in it.