Hi lmao

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by krisphung88, Jun 24, 2015.

1. krisphung88

krisphung88 Member

Ayy lmao guys kris here. I be the T sniffer doo dog. I have mad skills in body language, even in gmod. Most ppl would attribute it to small chances and coincidental events tldr;luck, but its rlly instinct 2. I don't always display me skills and I like living on the edge u get me. In league of legends I buy infinity edge on every champion I play because the edge life is my life. My real name isn't kris but its been my name 4ever. I hug myself 2 sleep and when I wake up until I tell myself that im pathetic 4 thinking about things that will never happen 2 me lmao.

I play ttt in the most best way possible. when im inno I spray on the walls near people so that they lose karma so that when I am T everyone does less damage. I buy frags whenever I am T because frag grenades are mobile compact jihads. The only thing holding me back every game is my shitty T teammates because they always ruin a good group of innos.

I am the most open minded person u could ever find probably since I can accept reasoning as long as you have reasons lmao. I used 2 believe that people were all evil inside until I met myself and told myself if that I exist the chances someone else like me out there exists 2 since logic.

I am master of idle games since timer is no object lmao literally. any idle game u name i probably have 90% trophies lmao except that shitty sandcastle builder which takes a fucking week to gain a new building.

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Welcome to the forums. Hope to see you change a bit if you care to stick around here. See you around if so and, if not, hope not.

3. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

Welcome to the servers, keep on lmaoing friend.

4. Rek

Rek Ø

Welcome

5. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

Welcome, enjoy your stay.

6. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

Welcome to the forums.

lmao

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. kwasaznik

kwasaznik VIP

Welcome to the forums, I hope to see you in-game :)

8. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Welcome to the forums.

• Agree Agree x 2