Hi! (Actually no, bye ;-;)

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Mrs Swag Daddy, Feb 10, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hi! I know most of you don't know me, and many of you probably don't like me, but I'm certain at least one of you will care that this is my goodbye. I'm a very integral part of these servers, and I am not sure of how they will function without me, but I am sorry, I must away. Kidding, but yeah, not to draw it out, let me give you my reasons:
    • I need to actually do something with my life.
    • I'm extremely depressed and am using this community as a crutch to avoid treatment.
    • I, at times, don't feel welcome here (which is kinda hurtful, as I actually think I'm a kind, friendly person 90% of the time [REALLY sorry for those who've experienced the other ten percent])
    • This game distracts me from loads of things I could be doing instead. Language studies, reading, studying, homework, the works.
    I want to wish you ALL a joyous time, a life of crime, and all the pennies nickles and dimes you want. (has odd obsession with small coins) I'd like to thank the staff for maintaining a fun, enjoyable server that provides a wonderful experience. I would like to thank the community, for giving me memories I'll probably forget in a week. Lastly, I have a giftable version of Portal 2 for steam, and will give it to someone, idk who yet, but I will ;-; (in the next hour I guess.)

Bye kids,
    it was a great disservice meeting you all xD
    Take care.

Oh yeah, take this link here ---> LINK
    No really, click that link, please. PLEASE

Edit: I am not THAT obsessed with Emma Watson.

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Link is safe

And sexy.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

If you need anybody to talk to about depression or every day struggles in life, there are plenty of people here who would take the time to listen. Don't be a stranger.

your life is your life
    don’t let it be clubbed into dank submission.
    be on the watch.
    there are ways out.
    there is a light somewhere.
    it may not be much light but...
    it beats the darkness.
    -Charles Bukowski

4. Cafedemocha

Cafedemocha 2319 VIP

Damn dude, I was just getting to know you. I thought you were nice and funny. Good luck man.

5. Sarkastix

Sarkastix Well-Known Member

Farewell

I wish you the best in life, feel free to talk to me about your depression

I will miss playing with you

6. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

If you ever, EVER need anyone to talk to about literally anything, I will be here. Just add me on steam or message me here, whatever works for you. I wish you the best of luck with everything. I never got to play with you or really interact with you but regardless it is sad to see a member of the community go.

Take care :c

7. Alrighty, this is goodbye for good!
    Thanks for the offers, and if I need help, I know where I can go. Thanks a lot, guys. Take care, and farewell! Adios amigos! Byeeeeeeeeeee! (replying after this won't get read by me sorry ;-;)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1