Denied hhckbxx's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by hhckbxx, Jun 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hhckbxx

hhckbxx New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    hhckbxx
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:62837617
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    What happened was that there were three players (including me) in the moving gondola in the kitchen map, which I can't remember the name of right now. One of the people in the gondola activated a jihad so I shot the person who I thought activated it. It turned out that was the wrong person and so he reported me. I feel like he shouldn't have reported me in the first place because it was an honest mistake , it's not like i randomly killed him for no reason, but anyways I accepted that I killed him and I served my slay the next round. I don't know why i have been banned for such a long time, although I know i've had previous bans but honestly im not a bad player, I dont go around randomly killing people and this was an honest mistake.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for RDM and leave (5th offense) by @Pandora
    which was then Globalized and Extended by @Guilty
    Please be patient, they will both respond at earliest convenience.

3. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

Hey there, you seemed to have explained what happened in game pretty well. As shown in the screenshots, you did accidentally kill someone and admitted it in your report and took the slay without trouble. The reason I banned you was because you had left the server while slain, and I had asked to get it globaled and extended because of your history, with this being your fifth RDM and Leave ban with only 50 hours of playtime on our servers. You don't seem like a bad player, however at this point you should be well aware of the rules and the fact that you should stay the full round while being slain, in the future if you're not sure you can always ask the staff member online if you're free to leave. I'll leave the final verdict to @Guilty
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@hhckbxx

I applaud you for acknowledging your mistake in the situation, but I will not be lenient with the final verdict of this ban. I will be denying your appeal. The reason being that this is your 5th Offense of RDM & Leave over 52 hours of gameplay. Managing to get a 5th Offense over a short amount of gameplay only looks bad on your end and can cause you to look like a habitual troublemaker. While I understand that this situation turned out to be a mistake, that mistake doesn't help the fact that you have quite the negative reputation in our servers. I will ask that you take this time off and once you fully serve the punishment, I suggest that you stay on the servers when you are slain and as @Pandora has mentioned, always ask the staff member online if you're free to go.

Sincerely,
    Guilty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.