Approved -hg- Call Me Wolfy....'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by -hg- Call Me Wolfy...., Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    -hg- Call Me Wolfy....
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Im very sorry for breaking the rules, i didnt read it correctly, i didnt see the "In-Game Private Chat", I wont do it again or anything that breaks the rules again please forgive me
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Someone was also doing it to me, forgot the name but he told that Greza? <-- (I think) was a Traitor Terrorist and i thought it was ok so i did it too​

2. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

You were banned by @Graze please wait for him to collect his evidence to respond.

3. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

Greetings Wolfy

You were banned for this screenshot; [​IMG]

I asked you in voice chat to please stop ghosting to me and you did it again anyways.
    I personally feel like this appeal should be denied because I asked you to stop and you didn't.

4. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Hey mate, not knowing the rules is not a good enough reason for ghosting. You are expected to know the rules when you play on our servers. I sympathize with your apology and I'm sorry that I am unable to help you with your problem with how someone ghosted to you. I am not going to entirely accept your appeal as you need to learn from your actions that ghosting is not acceptable on our servers in any way shape or form. However, I will reduce the time of your ban by half to only two weeks as a show of good faith due to your clean history. Please try to be more careful in the future, and know that you are not banned on all of our other servers for the duration of your two week ban. I hope to see you move past this and I look forward to playing with you again!

Ban reduced to two weeks.
    Thread Locked
    Appeal Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.