Denied HeyZeus The Garderner's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by HeyZeus The Garderner, Jun 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Polo
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:13608611
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was playing the game at its finest .. If there was a pro scene i would be a legend because that round... I made them believe i was double proven while i was a t and all damage done was to my T buddies were minor except when i harpooned my t buddy but had a KOS on him and i had look like was proven. Harpooning my t buddy allowed me to win solo 1v5 clutch. I did all of this to win the round. And the t buddies hurt and killed didn't even report me. I was reported by the mod sickle 4 times... he set me up for a ban. I believe i should be unbanned because sickle reported me 4 time for 3 different people. I would have happily taken the slay for a round or 2 but i do not think i deserve the ban. I WON THE ROUND .. I was playing the game how it was mean't to be played and the man i harpooned he knew that was his destiny and he had full faith in me and because of that i won the round. I've played TTT long enough to know i don't deserve a ban. Minor damage to T buddies happens all the time its not like i purposely killed them except the guy i harpooned.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned by @Sickle for Mass RDM x3. Please wait while he responds to this ban appeal with evidence and verdict.

3. Sickle

Sickle The Fat Man VIP

First Off: posting my evidence after you just admitted to MASS RDMing seems a little unnecessary but i still will

Second Off: My Evidence will Support i reported you 3 times for 3 separate RDMs in one round

Third Off: Let Me Put Here what RDM means "Randomly damaging or killing other players." Meaning even 1 hp of damage you intended or unintentionally did is considered RDM.

My Evidence #1:
    [​IMG]
    As you can see you response states you RDMed... INTENTIONALLY
    My Evidence #2:
    [​IMG]
    Second Verse Same as the First.. EASY
    My Evidence #3:
    [​IMG]
    As you can see you harpooned your T buddy ... INTENTIONALLY and you even said it yourself
    [​IMG]

So with All that my verdict on this report is DENIED and LOCKED. Take the Next few hours to think about what is RDM and why it still applies as a T.

Thank you for Reporting on SeriousGMOD..... Have a nice Day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.