Denied Heywood Jablome's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Heywood Jablome, Nov 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heywood Jablome

Heywood Jablome New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Fuck you Makuzi
    Your Steam ID:
    polishpansear
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    This is clearly Mod abuse, I was kicked for not changing my Steam ID, and when I return the mod bans me for 8 hours only because he dislikes the name I chose.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

3. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

Hello @Heywood Jablome, thanks for taking the time to submit a ban appeal. I would like to share a few things before I get to my verdict.

One thing I noticed is that you had the same steam name as another player with a '(1)' in front of it. I warned you to change your steam name twice.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I warned you for the second time in the same round that I warned you the first time just so you have a chance to change your steam name at the end of the round.

Instead, you refused to change your steam name, and I had to kick you because you refused to change it by the next round.
    Here is when I kicked you for it. http://plays.tv/video/582bfaf894627b4f47/no-more-

After I had kicked you, you came back onto the server, and you changed your steam name to 'Fuck you Makuzi'. Since your steam name did have my name in it, and that steam name was over the edge, and thus you were banned.
    [​IMG]
    You were harassing me as well. Before I could warn you for the harassment, you left the server.

As I came up with my verdict, I will be denying your appeal. I don't want you to do this again in the future.
    Your ban was issued for eight hours. Feel free to play on our other six servers until you serve out your ban on Vanilla.
    If you have any questions, please inbox me, or another staff member. Thank you.
    Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.