Approved HeyItsME's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by HeyItsME, Sep 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeyItsME

HeyItsME New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    HeyItsMe
    Your Steam ID:
    HeyItsMe
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Honestly don't understand why i was banned in the first place???
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Alright so I am baffled at why i earned an immediate 5 day ban from your server, I was literally on this server for the majority of last nights gaming session. I start it up again this morning(i woke up at 3pm but still my morning yknow) and goes good. I was playing on bowling alley when my buddy asked me if i wanted to try out prop hunt since im fairly new to gmod and all these games are foreign to my nature. Dope, except their all little and scream like mad lmao. So I said fuk that i wanna go earn some more points on TTT, go to join in again and says I'm banned for 5 days. Literally have no idea as to what i could of done wrong to earn an instant 5 day? I don't believe ive ever had my karma below 900, don't rdm on purpose to piss people off, don't spam chat, again I'm just baffled. Sorry for long AF message fam.​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Aco Taco for "RDM and Leave - First Offense". He will respond when he can so until then, thank you for being patient!

3. HeyItsME

HeyItsME New Member

Oh okay, word. Thanks.

4. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

Hello HeyItsME, thanks for taking the time to appeal.

I initially had slain you for this report here:
    [​IMG]
    Your response did not give me a 100% clear idea as to why you killed him and when I pmed you asking for clarification you never replied. Then, during your slay you had left the server and didn't reconnect; thus, leading to your ban for rdm and leave.
    [​IMG]
    Seeing as you have a rather clean history, I will go ahead and unban you as well as void your ban. Thanks again for appealing!

Appeal: Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.