Hey dorks.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Husky, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Hello all. This is King Husky for most likely the final time on Serious TTT. I am moving on with my life and I am not interested in TTT anymore. That is why I am moving on to a Death Run community who also does TTT and League of Legends as well as Minecraft. I am just not interested in TTT anymore. I am going to miss especially these people.

@Highwon : Thank you for creating such a fantastic community for Serious players interested in TTT to enjoy! You have helped so much. You have helped ME a lot. Thank you very much for being there as a friend and owner. Hit me up whenever you want man. I will be here.

@POPSTAR : Listen, I know you hate me and all, but I want to apologize for my immaturity and obnoxious behavior towards you. It was not in my right to do such a thing, I hope you can forgive me/be friends. c:

@Killamarshall : You and I have been through a lot on this server, you helped me through my depression, and picked me up as a moderator. You are like a big bro, and thank you for it all. Throughout my time on here you have shown me it all. From moderating to friendship. I just wish your damn motherboard did not fry. XD

@captain-vodka : Hey you. You also were here with me since the beginning, and have helped me through my depression. Do not think that this is a permanent leave, I will still be on from time to time to talk to the gang. You deserve a hug from me. One day we will play SSB and drink Hot Chocolate~ ^.^

@tollybear Hey bae. Looks like this is it for us. I will always remember the times I harpooned you and got away with it. I will still talk to you and vodka and the rest of the gang to derp around together. I will miss that, but for now. I need to move on. Thank you for all of the supporting comments and being a shoulder to cry on when I needed to. <3333

@EziSaurusRex` Hey you. Kittybutt. Huskybutt has something to do. I will be back to be your K9 Unit one day, But for now, I need to move on, deal with some shit, and play some Deathrun! :3. You will be harpooned by me one day, do not worry, I did not forget and I will come back for you.

@Machinekiller00 Hey man. Stop stealing my jewels! And stop eating huskies! Not cool! Hehe. But in all seriousness, you were always fun to be around, and I will miss you a lot. Do not be afraid to talk to me, I do not bite..Much at least. :3

@Darth West Hey Darth! Husky here. I will always miss the harpoons going into your neck and getting away with it. You are a good friend to me and I want to thank you for the funs times. They were not in vain, and you can always talk to me if you want. c:

@Darktooth Hey you dork. Looks like you will not be getting harpooned 7 times in a row. c: Not anymore at least. Husky has to go. I will miss you a lot. Feel free to talk bae okay? :c

I am running out of room. To everyone that I have played with: I will miss you all. Even though in the beginning it was a rough start, I pulled it together, and got my dream of becoming a moderator. I got to meet so many new faces and new staff. You guys can keep the server nice and cozy for my return one day. I know you guy will be in good hands. c: Thank you guys...For everything. I really will miss you! ;~;.

Farewell..

~Husky

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Kalvinjetson13

Kalvinjetson13 *CALCIUM INTENSIFIES* VIP

:cry: bye husky. <3

3. thanemartin4

thanemartin4 Regular Member

Husky. Goodbye old friend. Bark Bark Bark, Ruff Ruff.

4. KingAngel

KingAngel The 50 year old 13 year old VIP

Losing good members I don't like it

5. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Yea you were fun to play with. It sucks that your leaving but ima miss you too . Bye husky :3

6. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Y u do dis? I will miss you.

7. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Well, I met you as a doctor, a wonderful doctor, THEN you evolved into a husky..... a cute little husky, you were my friend..... MY ONLY.... FRIEND, and now you need to go! <3

Goodbye,
    LegoGamerGuy(legoguy939)

P.S. The only dork here is me. :3

8. Stardust

Stardust The carousel never stops turning. VIP

Awh you better talk to me you bum. I'm going to miss you (not your harpoons though) <3

9. The Don

The Don VIP

We never played together but everyone said good things about you, hope you have fun on that other server :)

10. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

<3