Denied Herra Kali's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Herra Kali, Sep 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herra Kali

Herra Kali Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Eugen Schauman
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:58560777
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Can't remember the exact reason but i think it was when i accidentally killed a low-health inno while fighting a traitor. He didn't report me for RDM however, so i think it was all cool.

Then the only admin/mod on the server dug up the dm logs and reported me with the damage log's output. I explained the situation and he was like: lol, gonna slay you anyways.

map changes to inno-motel and i ask: wtf was that for? it was all cool and so on. (i would have even paid a t-run for him, if needed)

well, the time was around 23 and something and parents forced me out of the computer. at this point i messaged the admin chat saying something between these lines:"so, are you happy now? just so you know i can't stay, it's late and i have to go to sleep. i dare you to ban me and you can be sure i report you, if you do that" and boy did he ban me for 14 days.

ps: it's unfair for admin to purposefully search for possible rdms. if it really was a serious case, the victim himself would make the report.

pss: the rdm and leave rule is retarded. Some people might, i dunno, live in a different timezone or maybe they have a life and job unlike some of these lunatic admins/mods on the server. the thing is, sometimes people really need to go. They have a life and other responsibilities.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Check the logs. I also contacted the admin chat, i think you should be able to see them too.​

2. lil f

lil f That's how the toast crumbles VIP

3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Hey there. Just give me a moment to gather evidence.

4. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Hey there @Herra Kali or Eugen,

Now I got a report from Witchking which said that you killed him with the hammer on Richland. You said you had turned it off so I went ahead and checked the Deathscene which will be shown here. Watching the video I had deemed that you did in fact kill Witch and RDMed him and then gave you a slay. This was the last round of Richland and then the map had changed to Innocent Motel. You seemed quite bitter with your slay as you sent this message in admin chat right before you left.

For this reason I will be denying your appeal for our EU2 server. We still have our 4 other modded servers and our 2 Vanilla servers as well and if you wish to continue playing here at SGM I would recommend doing so. Hopefully you enjoy whatever remains of your day/evening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.