Denied Herau's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Herau, Apr 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herau

Herau New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Herau
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:59970810
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The evidence of me "hacking" was missing 5 shots in a 1v1 in headshot wars​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Any evidence you need I would be happy to give as this ban is actually hilarious
    http://plays.tv/video/5ac2d70e269ab5877d/serious-ttt-herau-steam-0-0-59970810-cheating-on-east
    this is the video, and you can not see but I dont look over to the warehouse till after my radar shows me his loaction, then we proceed to have a 1v1 where i miss repeatedly. also, while im scoped there is no jumping of my crosshairs. how is this proof of me allegedly hacking?​

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Tagging @ekksdee as they were the one who banned you.

3. Herau

Herau New Member

4. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

Since you're willing to supply any evidence needed, give me your recording of a full-length, unedited gameplay session of all rounds on cs_assault and ttt_rivercliff from your perspective. I'll take the time and patiently watch through every single second of the video.
    Feel free to upload this either on Youtube or on Twitch.

5. Herau

Herau New Member

how do you wish for me to record something in the past?

6. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

Since you're unable to provide any sort of evidence of innocence despite claiming to have "any evidence that you need", this appeal will be denied. The video that realRedFox supplied in his report is clear coherent evidence of you utilizing a cheat.

If you want the specifics then feel free to look at your Dragunov SVU shots in the video that show the use of no-recoil. Also refer to your tracing of an AFK player's head, which is self-explanatory.

This ban is local, you're free to play on our other servers without the use of cheats. If you decide to use cheats again and get caught then your next ban will be global.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.