Hello Forum People

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Aceslayer, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Aceslayer

Aceslayer VIP

Hello, I am Aceslayer, but you can call me Ace. I recently found your servers for TTT, and have enjoyed the community so far. Because of that, I have joined the forums, and feel it is time now to introduce myself. Here are a few things to know about me.

• I am 19 years old and currently going to college. I haven't currently decided on a major, just focusing mostly on general education for now.
    • I am very friendly and can be pretty funny at times. If my mic wasn't broken, I'd be voice chatting in the servers.
    • I've been playing TTT for about 3 and a half years, but took a break from it a little while ago. I recently came back to it, and I am hoping to stay on it for a while.
    • My username first started out as a joke between my friends, as I was a failure when it came to actually killing anyone in any game I played. Even though that is still sometimes true, I can go beast mode sometimes as well.
    That's pretty much everything I can think of right now. I can't wait to get to know this community better, and hopefully stick around for a while. I mostly am in the TTT West servers, so I hope I'll see some of you there!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Rek

Rek Ø

Welcome Ace!
    Hope to see you stick around the community!
    Let me know if you have any questions/comments/or concerns via a conversation on the forums!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

Hello forum person

4. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Hello and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay ^-^

5. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

Hey Ace! Welcome to the forums and the SGM community! I'm really glad that you're liking it here thus far, and hope that you continue to. This really is an awesome place to be and it's great to see more and more people like yourself joining the community. Hope to see you on the servers soon!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Welcome!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Hello there! I do hope you enjoy your stay on the Serious TTT servers. Good luck and have fun!

8. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Welcome to the forums Ace! Hope to get to play with you sometime. Enjoy your stay at Serious GMod ;)

9. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things VIP Silver

Hey new forum peep, hope to see you around often in the forums.

• Agree Agree x 1