Denied Heathenous Joe's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Heathenous Joe, Feb 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heathenous Joe

Heathenous Joe New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Heathenous Joe
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:158668549
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got banned for two weeks for mic spam. I feel that this was a little extreme and would like to be unbanned. I'll be honest, I've mic spammed in the past when I was playing with my friends after we were dead just because we thought it was funny, but I now realize the repercussions include annoying the other people on the server(s), which I don't want to do. I've been banned from all servers for 4 days now, and have 10 left. I'd really just like to play again, and I promise that I will never mic spam again.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have none. This is purely an apology and a request for an unban so I can continue to play the TTT server(s).​

2. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned by @Sinz. Please be patient as he'll respond as soon as he can.

3. Heathenous Joe

Heathenous Joe New Member

Ahh, I see. Thank you. Like I said, I have no evidence that Sinz was wrong. The ban was legitimate, and it was justified. I'm here to apologize, and if possible be unbanned as well so that I can continue playing what is easily the most fun TTT server(s) I've been on.

4. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hey, Joe.

I'm glad you're willing to apologize for the discomfort you've caused for many players on our servers. But, this doesn't excuse your multiple offenses of the act. Whenever I've seen you in game, you're spamming on the microphone. You've been warned a handful of times in the form of gags by different staff members and you've been banned three times previously for the same offense. Clearly, you know what you're doing wrong so I've taken the liberty to extend your ban across all servers in hopes that you'll finally change for the better. I'm willing to accept this apology after you're unbanned and I see that you are no longer mic spamming.

[​IMG]

For now, your appeal has been denied.

Thank you for your time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.