Denied Hearne's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Hearne, Jun 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hearne

Hearne New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Hearne
    Your Steam ID:
    zedsas0
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Im gonna explain all the reports i got and i think this reports are the reason of my ban for no reason and all they where just qq reports.

Got reported by 1 guy which i will call him A (i don't remember his name) for ''random killing him'' cuz he started shooting me(he killed me once with no reason in past rounds and of course i reported him).

Then the next round another guy comes with a shotgun and shot me from behind again i kill him, same thing he reports me because ''random kill'' he left me at 8 hp in that round so i decide to camp on a room, then i saw 2 traitors killing a detective, 1 of the traitors saw me so he comes in and because i was camping i manage to get him, then his friend come and i kill him too, what's what i get? A report of both of the guys claiming that i never saw them and i was random shooting people that entered the room. The funny thing is that his friend was the A guy i was talking about at the start of the post

Also i got 1 more report from a guy called Pikachu claiming that i killed him with no reason and i saw him killing 2 guys with a shotgun.

If this wasn't the reason i want an explanation.

Thanks.
    Evidence of Innocence:

I don't have any

2. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

You were banned by @GunAndBomb for RDMx3. They will respond as soon as possible.

3. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive VIP

Hello and thank you for making this appeal.

You were banned for RDMx3.

Here are the accounts of RDM.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now, the first report you responded to, but the latter reports received no response despite me pm'ing you multiple times. You were not punished for the Pikachu report.

Since you did not respond to my pm's, and I gave you more than enough time to respond, I am not lifting your ban. Based on the report you did respond to (the first report) it seems like you do not fully understand the rules. Feel free to play on any other of our servers in the meantime.

Thanks,
    GunAndBomb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.