Approved HCHReno's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by HCHReno, Aug 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HCHReno

HCHReno New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Hardcorehero
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was playing early this morning before going to bed, about 2 am texas time or 2:30. Nothing was going on. There was no reports on me. There was nothing going on what so ever. Admin was on and handled all the bans for when the admin wasn't on. I decide now that things cool down, it's time to leave.

When I get back on, I'm banned with 17 hours left on the ban and have no idea why I'v been banned. There isn't even a message saying why. I'v come to this server quite a lot in the past and I'v never honestly been banned before like this for a very long time. If something happened, I wasn't even given a chance to say my point of view because the admin waited till I went offline, before deciding to ban me.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Evidence of innocence? I didn't realize serious ttt servers were located in China. EDIT: Nevermind, apparently I got 24 hour banned for saying nigger, which I didn't realize was a 24 hour ban because it's written as a minor "no harassment" rule. It's not common sense because for the past 100 years in the US and most of the world, people have been saying it. Only now that a generation of entitled people have gained control of society, does things like this exist.​

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  2. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

You were banned by one of my colleagues known as @Destiny Blade for Racial Slurs. Please chill as they prepare an appropriate response to this appeal.
    And for further reference, your Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:35656128 .

3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

All of the evidence can be found here in this report against you.
    You were harassing the member who had reported you @Husky

Now I will give you a chance to convince me to unban you, are you going to learn from this ban or will you just sit back and do it again?

I will give you 8 hours to respond due to the nature of this ban.

~Destiny Blade

4. HCHReno

HCHReno New Member

Well I mean I'm not going to say nigger against on the server because now I know I'm not going to be gagged for it, but, banned. I won't deny that this doesn't change my point of view on the subject of saying the word ever anywhere. People go to court and get away with murder off accusations that someone said "nigger" and don't even have to prove it because how bad the word is considered, that someone could say they felt threatened by being called the word even though they chased the person they murdered in public while people stand on by and watch. This word, nigger, shouldn't be attacked so hard, as we currently have too many people with power that don't even review evidence against people before taking action in real life. A gag would have been sufficient to stop me from saying anything to be honest. Say whatever smart ass thing you'd like to say about the subject, but, remember the theory of large numbers and that we are all made of the same stuff. Nobody is special enough to not be subjected to the same stuff as anybody else.

5. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I agree with you that we give this word so much attention but myself, I dont allow many racial slurs. This had happened when no staff member was online in order to do anything about it. I will be lenient with you and unban you but take this as a warning. If I have to ban you for such actions again I will not accept the appeal. Please take the time that you have served in order to think about the way that you should act on our servers. Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.