Denied HAZOP's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by HAZOP, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HAZOP

HAZOP VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    ThugSnatchMcGee
    Your Steam ID:
    ThugSnatchMcGee
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I believe I should be unbanned because all I did was go AFK for awhile in a server. I put myself in spectator only mode so i wouldn't be a burden to the servers patrons while I was away doing chores. I do realize now that it would have been better if i just left for that time but hindsight is 20/20. I apologize for any and all inconvenience I cause/caused.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were banned by @Carned for your 2nd offense of RDM & Leave. He will respond as soon as he can! Please be patient!

3. HAZOP

HAZOP VIP

I did not RDM and leave for a first offence, on my last round before i left I was being shot by two people as the detective and shot one but was killed by the other, a traitor

4. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Hello, @HAZOP

I banned you just recently on West, Community Pool.

You killed a player and left without answering the report.

[​IMG]

As you can see, Intafiir shot you and you responded by killing Dallas when he didn't do anything.

You failed to answer the report, thus leaving me with no choice to ban you.

Also you do have a first offence.

[​IMG]

If you can explain the kill then i will be happy to unban you.

5. HAZOP

HAZOP VIP

I did not know there was a first offence against me, nor did I know that there was a report filed against me. I recall that match being shot at from behind and turning around shooting the first person I believed to have been shooting me. I most likely would have ended up killing him for not shooting at or even looking the person shooting the detective right in front of him.

6. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

These two arguments contradict each-other.

"Shooting the first person i believed" - This is the actual reason you shot him.

The second reason you have give is what you most likely would have done not what you actually did, thus you are trying to get out of the punishment.

Therefore you RDM'd.

The report was filed middle of one round and you left the next so you must have know it was there.

Consider this Denied and you can play on our other servers.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.