Denied Haxorus's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Haxorus, May 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haxorus

Haxorus VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Hax 45647
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:70788920
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was already serving a 8 hour ban on west 2 and Haruka Suenaga is going drunk with power looking for every reason he can get to worsen my experience. This was all over an accidental barrel flying across the map and hitting players even though i gladly served a slay and stayed on the server. This is extremely unjust i admit making the mistake of rdming another player intentionally on a SEPERATE map but this is unjust. Ive seen players do worse and get let off with a slap on the wrist but when i make a mistake i get thrown a ban hammer. Ive supported this server by becoming a vip because i know that the server is better than this. I always try my best to follow the rules on the server and occasionally slip up but after this treatment i dont know what to expect anymore. Im just asking to be unbanned so that i may be able to enjoy playing on these quality servers. Ill serve all the slays if necessary.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Your appeal was denied as seen here. Please do not make multiple appeal for same offense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.