Denied Haxorus's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Haxorus, Nov 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haxorus

Haxorus VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Hax45647
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:70788920
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was stating in chat that "faggot" can be defined as a bunch of twigs and jaysu muted me. I then proceeded to justify that i was not harassing any players and implied that i used the dictionary term and not the derogatory term with intent. I have linked the dictionary page that justifies that a "faggot" is a bunch of twigs.

I merely wish to have this ban not appear in my history as i do not act like this normally and was not purposely using the derogatory term to harass players but to crack a joke in poor taste.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

Tagging @Jaysu for the initial appeal, though I don't foresee this particular line of reasoning going very far. Thank you for taking the time to appeal your case, in any regard!

3. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

I have only kicked you for "Harassment/Slurs" but I will still respond to this appeal in a moment. Thank you for your patience.

4. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

Hello @Haxorus

I did mute you and warned you for first warning for harassment because you were using homophobic slurs, as you can see below:
    [​IMG]

After your warning, you still continued to use the word, as you can see below:
    [​IMG]

I understand that you were trying to crack a joke, but there are better word choices. Plus, several players were also warned for using such word. At that point, you should already be aware that you are not allowed to use that word. I had simply kicked you for harassment which does not add on your ban record. Since you were not banned, I will mark this appeal as DENIED. Have a good day.

Appeal : Denied
    Thread : Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.