Approved haven's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by haven, Apr 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haven

haven Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Gucci
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:33800625
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm not really too certain why I was banned for 56 days. The last thing I did while playing on the server was I killed my self via the command prompt and then left, because I was finished playing. Now I tried to join the server this morning to play and I get the notice of being banned. I'd like a better explanation as to why I was banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have any form of evidence because I don't recall doing any sort of RDM. I just killed myself and then left...​

2. Serious Mike

Serious Mike The Doge of STTT VIP

Hello Gucci!

You were banned by @Carned for RDM and leave multiple offences. He will reply at his earliest convenience!

3. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

I believe i only extended your ban.. So this was either @Guilty-Crown 's original ban.

4. haven

haven Member

Yeah. I don't recall RDMing anyone last light. I didn't receive a report fpr killing someone during the last round I played, nor did I receive notification of being slain for it. I'd like to know when I RDMd, because I submitted a few reports last night and no mod bothered in slaying some of the people who RDMd me. It seems there are double standards here.

5. haven

haven Member

You guys are just passing bans. When I left, I had received no report for having RDMd someone, nor did I receive notice of being slain. Had I received notice, I would have stayed and gotten slain. It seems there are sings of laziness or carelessness.

So it seems you don't even know. You're just passing extensions without probable clause.

6. Carned

This isn't a case of "passing" bans, you were on a fourth offence of RDM and leave so the mod requested you have your ban extended which was within his right to do so. So i just did the Extension because Mods cannot extend bans globally.

7. haven

haven Member

I didn't have any sort of report for RDMing anyone, nor was I told I was being slain before I left. I killed myself via the command prompt on the last game I played last night because I didn't want to remain in the actual game and get killed for not moving. So how in the hell is that RDMing and leaving?

8. Carned

Okay well thanks to Highwon, i know it was @urisk2 who asked for your extension so he will respond at his earliest convenience

9. haven

haven Member

I'm expecting to believe that killing myself and leaving counts as RDMing and leaving? That's seems really fair and completely sketchy. I've only been banned from the server for a first offense RDM and leave, which was only for a few days and was some time ago, and I will admit to that one. Now I'm being told that I was on a fourth RDM and leave violation?

10. Carned

You have a little more than 1 rdm and leave offence...

[​IMG]

However this is not down to me, all i did was extend you ban. It's up to urisk to explain to you why he requested it.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
  11. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

I edited your image for you as we are not allowed to release player notes on adminstats.

12. urisk2

urisk2 ~Rawr~ I'm a polar bear VIP

Hi Gucci!
    You RDMed 2 people yesterday Without Reason - Not yourself. Now I love giving second chances but your history works against you. For now I'm going to leave you banned but I will talk to my admin since I do not want to ban you for so long without being absolutely sure. I will update you with my decision within 24 hours.

Sit tight <3

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  13. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Having dealt with this player before, I just want to add that by the looks of it, 8 weeks was less than he was supposed to receive; he should have had at least 16 weeks.

14. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Disregard my original ban. My original note states that the 5th offense is null.

15. urisk2

I have decided to remove the ban on the condition that you serve the two slays i originally banned you for, thereby satisfying both parties. Add me on steam when you would like to get on and i will hop on with you (you will stay banned until you message me :p)

Hopefully this resolves any conflict that might have occured and i hope you have a good weekend.

<3 urisk2

16. urisk2

Topic Locked.
    Ban Appeal: Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.