Denied Haryzz's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Haryzz, Feb 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haryzz

Haryzz New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Haryzz
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:42955167
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got ban because of rdm,not by killing a random person,I kill a person who kill other which me they're the one who rdm,i dont know how i got banned like seriously,im begging you to unban me asap, because i love to play in this server.i found a lot of friends here like, Bluecore,BESTIRAGGAMER,Cheeseheaven,and bitchin something i forgot,please unban me :).I dont rdm,you can ask them if you want too
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP

Hey Haryzz, thanks for taking the time to appeal this ban! Looks like you were banned by @Kyogre for "Ghosting 1st offence". They will respond at their earliest convinience!

3. Haryzz

Haryzz New Member

thats not me man in the chaatbox

4. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Hey there Hary. Thanks for taking the time to appeal your ban on the forums.

Alright, let's clear some misconception of why I banned you as according to what you stated in your appeal you believe that I banned you for something related to RDM which is not the case here. So before I go explaining the incident that happened allow me to briefly summarize the concept of Ghosting:
    • Ghosting would be using third party chat to relay information to player(s) of in-game events they are not yet aware of at that point in time.
    • This would include using any of the following just to name a few examples: in-game private messages, Steam chat, Teamspeak, or Skype.
    • An example of Ghosting would be informing a player through any of the means listed above: where C4 was placed or who were the Traitors for a certain round.

Now with that stated, as you can see in this forum report you were reported for committing this offense and it resulted in a ban. You're also able to see the issue in this screenshot below:

[​IMG]

Now I'd like to hear your thoughts on the matter, and why exactly did you begin to tell people that Magma was a Traitor? Once you've given your response I'll decide the verdict of this appeal.

5. Haryzz

Haryzz New Member

Im not going to lie,yess i ghost,but sometimes i ghost for some reason.Can you check if magma rdm me before that round,because sometime im a little bit salty i admit.But if he dont rdm me.I guess it was my fault.im sorry for ghosting and i wont do that again,promise :)

6. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Well Hary thanks for giving me thoughts regarding this appeal, so now I'd like to give my final thoughts on the matter.

With what said I think that you need to improve your behavior and mentality on our servers. Specifically what concerns me the most is this part of your response:

Under no circumstances is it okay to Ghost. If you suspect that you were wronged by a player, you can either report it to the Staff Member present on your server, or let us know in the form of a forum report. We do not accept "street justice" in any form. You specifically said in your appeal you won't be doing this again, but I need you to understand that the serious issue here is that you Ghosted with the specific purpose of ruining another player's round and alluded to the idea that you've Ghosted multiple times with a "purpose" in mind for doing so. I appreciate your honesty, but I feel as if this is a lesson that needs to be learned with the full punishment included.

Now, I think I'll be
    denying and keeping the ban to its full length with the reasons that I listed above in mind. Take note that if you happen to be caught Ghosting again it will be much lengthier ban period, resulting in a 8 week ban and most likely a Globalized one as well. As of right now, you're more than welcome to play on our other servers as you wait out for your ban to expire on our EU server.

Feel free to message me here on the forums by starting a Conversation with me if you happen to have any questions or further comments.

Appeal: Denied/Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.