Denied Harry potter's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Harry Potter, Aug 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harry Potter

Harry Potter The Boy Who Lived VIP Emerald Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    Harry potter
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:94964054
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was lieing about ghosting I figured that it was better than saying rim
    Evidence of Innocence:
    The mod has no proof of ghosting other than the lie I put in the chad @Thorn

2. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

You were banned by @Thorn globally for Ghosting. He'll respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Jamagut

Jamagut #TeamJustice Supporter

I am the one with the evidence on this one as I was in the server dealing with it and I called @Thorn on. The following screenshots are evidence.

1. This was an interaction between Harry Potter and Drugachu.
    [​IMG]
    2. Harry Potter claims to not have asked for a pm. Also other players are suspicious of this player.
    [​IMG]
    3. I tell Harry Potter to screen the conversation between him and this "other player". Says "I told the guy no more", I assumed at the time so he didn't rat out the other player.
    [​IMG]
    4. Harry Potter then told me "sorry no", so my suspicions then were raised even higher. This is when I called Thorn in. I also replied to Harry Potter saying "If you don't tell me who the player was, and include screens, you will take the fall for ghosting."
    [​IMG]
    5. Harry Potter then asks for a warning, which he should know that ghosting is an automatic ban. (If he read the rules.)
    [​IMG]
    6. Harry Potter then claims that he was lying just to cover up an RDM, because he thought ghosting was less punishable then an RDM. Also said 8 weeks, so me and Thorn assumed he has a previous ghosting ban. (Again, if he read the rules. Also made us suspicious that he would rather get punished for ghosting then rdm, because clearly he got 8 weeks from somewhere.)
    [​IMG]
    7. Harry Potter then says he doesn't care if he gets banned.
    [​IMG]
    8. At that point, me and Thorn checked his adminstats and saw he had a previous ban for RDM & Leave (First Offense) so that's why Thorn globally banned him. (This screenshot was taken later, as I forgot to screenshot it at the time.)
    [​IMG]
    9. The ban was then given by Thorn.
    [​IMG]

We thought Harry Potter was ghosting (even though he didn't have friends on in the server at the time) so we figured it was just a pm ghost. The reason we did ban him was because he refused to show us proof of a player messaging him, then he said he was just lying so we thought he was trying to cover up the whole thing. I don't believe that he should be unbanned because he could have been lying, we simply don't know.

Also read the rules before you return to our servers. (If you do, that is.)

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  4. Harry Potter

Harry Potter The Boy Who Lived VIP Emerald Bronze

so you say you dont believe me do you have any prrof to back that up cause if not i believe i should be unbanned for lack of proof, i told the truth i just revenge rdmed and also i belive the rules say 2 weeks not 29 days PS i will be gone till sunday so ill respond at my earliest conveinance

5. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

@Thorn will respond at his earliest convenience. Please be patient.

6. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

I do not know why you would think ghosting would be better than an RDM, so I am dening this appeal. Take this time to fully read our rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.