Denied Harambenator's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Harambenator, Nov 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harambenator

Harambenator New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Niglets should be executed
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have been banned for 2 weeks for 'group trolling'.That arose because me and my friend,luc were making fun of the pokemon 'niglet' on the server while Beedo was online. Beedo did not appreciate that,so he banned us for 2 WEEKS after a measly 1 kick and warn.If I check up on !rules,it says that I should be banned for 24 HOURS because of harassment before the 2 week ban occurs.Now,I do not suppose that a mod would ignore the rules so easily,so I presume there is a deeper reasoning behind this,and I'd appreciate my ban sentence to be reduced to 24 hours(as by the standard rules),or even removed,as there is LITERALLY NO REASON TO BAN SOMEONE FOR NOT LIKING NIGLETS. https://a.wattpad.com/cover/4070281-256-k896643.jpg
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for "group trolling" by @BeedoBoyo
    He will respond at earliest convenience

3. BeedoBoyo

BeedoBoyo A man of men from the man-man VIP

I've seen and ill reply asap

4. BeedoBoyo

BeedoBoyo A man of men from the man-man VIP

Ok, I had banned you for group trolling, this is due to you and your friend 'luc' were changing your name to inapropriate names, with many warnings (in private message and openly) to stop doing this, you were claiming it means something else, however, as we all knew, the name you were aiming for was inappropriate therefore i came to the decision that a kick wasn't enough warning, so i banned you for 2 weeks.

5. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I have explained my reasoning for this ban on your friends appeal:

Although it seems your friend did most of it, it doesn't mean you have the right to tag along and follow the crowd. You knew what you were doing and you knew it was wrong. As I said I don't take this behaviour lightly and this ban is certainly warranted thus I'll be
    denying your appeal as well.

Thank you and take care,
    ~C.A.Anna

Appeal:
    Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.