Approved Happy Banana's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Happy Banana, Feb 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Happy Banana
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    My shithead brother was on...
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was studying and I let him play gmod jailbreak then he went on TTT...I recently tried to play and it said I was banned for 28 days!​

2. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

Hello, Happy Banana!
    For future reference, your SteamID is STEAM_0:0:53491607

You were banned by @Sinz for Mass RDM (4+) 3rd Offense, he will respond at his earliest convenience; thank you for your patience!

For the record, you are responsible for your account; brother or not, you will be held accountable for what is done on your account. Considering this is the third Mass RDM 4+ ban, I'd suggest not letting your brother play on your account anymore. ;)

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Unfortunately, your previous history of Mass RDM coupled with your brothers incident gave you a pretty hefty ban duration plus a global. Simply because of the fact I believe this was your brother's doing and not your intention, I have removed the global and localized your ban (West 2). Please remember you are completely responsible for what happens on your account, be sure to keep siblings away. The next Mass RDM ban you obtain will be for an even longer duration and globalized.

Your ban has been localized.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.