Denied Happy Banana's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Happy Banana, Dec 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Happy Banana
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:53491607
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    First I don't even know why I am banned for five days. Yes I RD-MED when I threw the discombobulator, but I accpeted my two round slay and then when it was over I was banned for five days. I didn't RDM and leave and I accepted my slay.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

@Frosty The Riceman issued the ban for RDM & Leave, 1st offense. This staff member will respond to your appeal at their earliest convenience.

3. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Hi @Happy Banana , you were banned by me on East 2 and not on East 1. The ban also did not have anything to do with a discomb, and you did not receive any slays because of a map change. A player @qsawz PMed me and informed me after the map change that you had RDMed. I gave you ample time to rejoin in-case you had slow loading times, but you did not so there was a ban issued.

[​IMG] /

[​IMG]

[​IMG] /

If another staff member could check your adminstats for me and inform me how many bans (if any you had), that would be great and will help me to determine if an unban is in order. @The Law

Thanks.

4. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

5. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Thanks Carned. @Happy Banana, seeing as you have had some previous bans beforehand I am inclined to deny this appeal.

Please feel free to leave a comment and the thread will be locked then. You are still welcome to play on our 4 other servers.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.