Denied Hanskips's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Hanskips, Dec 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hanskips

Hanskips VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Hanskips
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:16169945
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because i really like the server and ive played on it like everyday since the past few months? ( almost )
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Yeah so i got banned because i ' ghosted '.
    Ghosting
    • Using third party chat to inform player of in-game events they are not yet aware of.
    • This includes using in-game private chat, admin chat, steam chat, Skype, TeamSpeak, etc.
    • This includes giving away information about yourself.
    • Using public chat, team chat and spectator chat will ensure you aren't ghosting. Any other forms of communication could result in inadvertently ghosting and we will enforce it.
    So, i told some guy i was traitor and to watch me because well, he was dead and i was doing some cool killing. However, i !p 'd the wrong person and that person was still alive ( shit ) and i was like OH SHIT I DIDN'T MEAN TO SEND THAT TO YOU. Yeah so I'm not sure if i really ghosted because i meant to send it to a dead person and I'm not actually even sure if I'm suppose to tell the dead I'm a traitor( it doesn't say in the rules )...but i know I'm wrong and i won't do it ever again.It was no more than a honest mistake on my part and i take responsibility for what i have done but 1 month is really really long :( and i can assure u it will not happen again. @SantaCarned banned me.​

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
  2. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

As you know, you were banned by @Santa Carned for Ghosting. Please be patient while he gathers his evidence. We have 4 other servers you may play on while we get your situation sorted out. Please be patient, and have a good day!

3. prochaos

prochaos VIP

I can vouch for Han, if it was an honest mistake then show a little forgiveness, im sure his track record and hours can show his dedication to the server and verify the truth in his words, yes rules are rules but if this is down to admin discretion then im sure you can understand when a mistake has been made by accident and relate, there was clearly no intention of ghosting, im sure youve played with him many times and can let it go this one time

4. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Hello Hanskips!

You are correct in saying that i did ban you and your reasoning is also correct.

[​IMG]

As you can see here, you messaged @Your Profile saying you were a traitor.

Sadly for you, he was alive at this time and thus you had broken said rule of ghosting.

[​IMG]

Now i know that you claim this was an accident and you can see that in the text about

"Wrong PRO" - I assume was meant to be wrong profile or wrong person.

But sadly you still broke the rule, one of the most important on the server.
    Sadly i will actually be denying this appeal so you can learn the lesson that to be more careful who you message and probably shouldn't send messages like that as it is.

As Muffin has correctly stated above you have our other 4 servers to play on throughout the remained of your ban.

I will tag my admin @Disruptionz if he feels i have been to harsh or unfair in my decision he will correct it for you.

Ban Appeal Denied.
    Topic Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.