Approved hanckok7's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by hanckok7, Mar 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hanckok7

hanckok7 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    hanckok7
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:53888181
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i got banned for 56 days for RDM and leave. I didnt leave on purpose, my internet crashed, i wouldnt leave at the end of the round and get that big ban. I was told the day before from mod called Rhinor or something like that that my next rdm and leave ban would be 1 year so i really didnt want to risk that by leaving after rdm epecially after I starter playing ttt like crazy this week. I am really sorry for all this but if you could unban me i would be happy to serve my slain. I met some great people on your server and 56 days ban is really long, all i played this week was ttt because i like it so much so please if you could understad me
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no evidence of my innocence because i was alt-tabed from gmod and when i realized my internet crashed i was already disconnected to screenshot that. I am really sry for not having any screenshots but please understand me​

2. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned by @Vinerra for RDM and Leave (7th Offense), please be patient until they respond.

3. Kebab

Kebab Fimbultýr VIP

Hello @hanckok7

You were slain for RDM when you killed someone based on suspicition while we were playing on EUnilla.
    Here is the Report of this incident:
    [​IMG]

After getting slain you left the server and resulted Rdm and Leave ban on you.

Your last rdm and leave ban was 9 months ago and since you explained you disconnected from internet I am willing to accept your ban appeal.
    Since this was your 7th offense for rdm and leave I need to warn you about our rules. Leaving game while there is a slay on you or unfinished report may lead to rdm and leave ban.
    I will not Void your ban, this meaning your next rdm and leave ban will be 8th offense which should be very long time.

Appeal:Accepted.
    Ban not Vodided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.