Denied hanckok7's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by hanckok7, Aug 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hanckok7

hanckok7 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    hanckok7
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:53888181
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because i didnt know admin punished me and i like potatos
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Ok so this is the only TTT server I like and its the only TTT server i play but i got banned its probably RDM but i didnt know admin punished me and i left because i had to go and i got banned i am rly sorry for that but i just didnt see that admin punished me. I already served 2 rounds punishment why would i leave and get ban for 14 DAYS if i served 2 rounds before. I hope you will be able to understand this english is not my first language.​

2. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Hello Hanckok7,

You were banned by @Beard Core for RDM and leave 2nd, as seen here:
    [​IMG]

He will reply at his earliest convenience. I apologize if the ban reasoning was not clear to you, but I assure you Beard will explain what your offense was very well. Thanks for being patient with us!

3. Beard Core

Beard Core The Great And Powerful Beard VIP

Hello hanckok7 I am sorry you had to be here like this but it is for a good reason. Rdming people then leaving is against our servers rules. You have been banned for this same exact thing and recently, hence the Rdm And Leave 2nd. You were playing on haven with me and had received a rdm report. You were very rude in the response and gave one that was false. He did not do the things you had claimed, making the kill Rdm and gave me the right to Slay you. You then after being slain when the round started left after only about 30 seconds. Making this ban go into effect.
    RDM AND LEAVE
    RDM AND LEAVE 2

Taking your response to the report and you leaving after being slain into effect, as well as your past behavior and in-game behavior while I have seen you, I will be denying this Appeal.
    You need a time out to realize while playing on these servers you need to follow the rules and not disrupt the community. I hope to see you back and enjoy playing the game with you in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.