Denied HACKER MAN's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by HACKER MAN, Apr 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HACKER MAN

HACKER MAN Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    HACKERMAN
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I want get unbanned because when I was playing I had a report and I was waiting for my slay and then My game shut down and you can still give one slay but I want to just on this server. The ban is 18 days and that is a lot and the person who reports me I think it was false if not false it was a was not on purpose. and It was one report and did not leave on purpose my computer shut down or crashed. So I want to get unbanned.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was getting shot and the guy was trying to tell I was not T when I killed them and he reports me then a few rounds later my computer crashed then the next day I was ban for 18 days.​

2. 8BitF0x

8BitF0x a pixelated fox that loves rdm VIP

Tagging @AndrewB to handle your appeal.

For future reference, your Steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:222260358

3. AndrewB

AndrewB VIP

I have seen this and I will gather my evidence and respond soon.

4. AndrewB

AndrewB VIP

Hi HACKER MAN, I banned you for RDM & Leave (Second offense). Let's take a look at the evidence I have:
    ttt_mc_richland0048.jpg
    If you look at the chatbox in the bottom left you'll see that you have left the server during your slay. In addition, I slayed you for the response alone you gave in your report because he didn't damage you at all and you gave the impression that you killed based on Suspicion. I gave you a whole round to rejoin back and then issued the ban. I understand your computer crashed and you didn't intentionally leave. I would like to unban you but you have been banned for RDM & Leave by @Frost recently and I am skeptical about it or maybe your computer has a tendency to crash mid-game.
    Now, if you can provide me with evidence that your game crashed with a crash log/dump file in your Steam folder then I can start thinking about unbanning you otherwise I'm going to deny your appeal. If you can find this file in your Steam folder located here:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod
    Send me your evidence to my discord AndrewB#9790 or post it here, please.

5. HACKER MAN

HACKER MAN Member

what do I send you?

6. AndrewB

AndrewB VIP

You admitted to leaving in your appeal above. In discord, you said you did not leave even though I have provided the evidence in my above response that you've left the server during your slay:
    [​IMG]
    Your screenshot you provided me in discord that showed your crash logs/dump files and I did not see any files dated on the 19th of April 2020 which is the day I banned you for RDM & Leave.
    [​IMG]
    Your appeal has been denied.
    If you have any other further questions feel free to message me on discord.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.