Denied Haby001's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Haby001, Feb 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haby001

Haby001 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    haby001
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:32601395
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I do not know why I was banned. I was waiting for the next round after being a T and fell asleep. I woke up 1 hour later to the message of being banned for 12 days
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was playing on West 2 and I had just tried to kill ant. and I failed (I was a T). I tabbed out of the game and forgot about it for about 2 hours and when I returned I was banned for 12 days. It didnt say any reason or do I recall doing anything bad. I did report a total of about 3-4 people after witnessing RDMing during the previous rounds (throughout 4 round approx.). I did not get an answer from the mods IIRC, ant. did but the previous mods didn't.​

2. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Hello!

You were banned by @TheCoCoFTW for your 2nd offense of RDM & leave.

Please be patient for him to respond.

3. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

Hello @Haby001, thank you for taking the time to make this appeal. I had banned you for RDM and Leave 2nd Offense because on Community Pool you blew up the barrels in the basement which had killed a player and left before you could be slayed.
    [​IMG]
    The fact you shot the barrels and then left when you know that shooting those barrels have a high chance at killing or damaging other players in that vicinity, I must deny this appeal. Feel free to play on one of our other 4 servers. Next time ask the staff member on if your free to go to prevent another RDM and Leave ban. Appeal denied, topic locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.