Denied habibi's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by nigel benn, Nov 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    habibi
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:88571549
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    idk how i was banned from west, i havent been on that server in a while

idk why i was banned

Evidence of Innocence:
    https://i.imgur.com/1i2gsS4.png

was banned yesterday, even tho i was last seen on the 9th

edit: nvm just realized it was global ban​

2. neutral

neutral VIP

Heya. You were banned by @Milo for RDM and Leave 5th offense. Please give her a moment to gather everything and she'll address your appeal. Cheers

Also note, this is a global ban- not directly on West.

3. Salem

Salem VIP

Hello Habibi,

Yesterday while staffing on Vanilla I ran into this unreported damage you did to a detective:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can tell by the logs shown, you shot an killed a detective randomly, the detective never damaged you which gives you no reason to kill him.

When I went to report the incident, I was unable to due to you leaving, I then scrolled up in chat and realized that you had disconnected from the server a while before I'd looked at the logs.

Despite the seemingly random kill, I waited until a few minutes into the next round for you to return in case you had crashed. You never reconnected prior to the ban and did not reach out to me after the ban to inform me of any possible connection issues on your side so it became apparent you simply left the server.

Considering this is your fifth offense, you should be well aware of the importance of checking with a staff member before you leave.

I will not be accepting this appeal unfortunately, you've been given many chances and continue to end up with the same result.

This ban is 16 weeks and global, try to take this time to reflect on how to avoid falling into the same situation in the future.

Have a nice night.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.