Haaya Markie Here:3

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MarkiePookie, Aug 4, 2014.

1. MarkiePookie

MarkiePookie New Member

My name isnt really Markie or Mark, but hey its a nickname I grew up with a couple of years ago xD so Im down with it.
    Anyway, spent most of my time in Vanilla, and Ill be forward to meeting the rest of the STTT Staff and hopefully not permanently stay on Vanilla. (My pc tends to hate GMod for some odd reason xC)

Im 16, Junior year (Woo), and spend my time browsing and playing games on whatever I can get my hands on. Tends to be the Free to Plays atm, but hey, theres more games Im looking forward to later on the years.

My first actual addiction to STTT was maybe back in the start of summer when I was officially free from school. Thought I could kick up Gmod and hey, Vanilla was the first. I loved the staff, and loved the community. Even make some new friends haha. <3

As Ill say it twice, Ill be forward to meeting the STTT Staff and maybe poke around the four other servers. Love ya <3

-MacnCheese

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Welcome to the community!

I hope you enjoy your stay! Feel free to check out our for other servers and even our TS server. This information can all be found on the forums!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. bobasawr

bobasawr In the name of the moon, I'll punish you VIP

welcome to the forums! Glad to see you're liking our servers, I hope to see you around sometime :LOL:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. I love nicknames when I was in middle school my nickname was PieFace.

Any way welcome to the servers and have fun :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Natsu | SP

Natsu | SP IIIIINCURSIO! VIP

Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you ingame sometime!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. MarkiePookie

MarkiePookie New Member

Thanks guys xD

7. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Good intro, Markie! Welcome to the servers, hopefully I'll be on Vanilla with you soon. If you have any questions or just want someone to talk to, feel free to add me on steam. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

Welcome to the comunity these guys here are the best

• Like Like x 1