Denied H3ll4Flush's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by H3ll4Flush, Dec 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H3ll4Flush

H3ll4Flush VIP Emerald

Your In Game Nickname:
    H3ll4flush
    Your Steam ID:I dont know

Which Server:west 2

Why you should be unbanned:I was truly surprised to be banned because I was afk in some server and this morning when I reconnected I saw that I was banned 28 days

Evidence of Innocence:I dont know what happened and would like some explication

2. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

You were banned by @lost.ouija for RDM and Leave (3rd Offense). He will respond at his earliest convenience, please be patient.

3. H3ll4Flush

H3ll4Flush VIP Emerald

Well if this happned that I dont remember it was not on purpose

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

This offense should have been a 1st offense in all honesty and I will be changing it to that length right now. My apologies for my moderator's mistake about not applying the Statute of Limitations. He will respond to this appeal whenever he is available.

5. Hacker Nation Anonymous

Hacker Nation Anonymous The Voices Have SPOKEN! VIP

Hey, and good evening there @H3ll4Flush! I want to thank you for bringing this up to our attention. It does seem I overlooked the proper date of your prior bans, and after reviewing that information I want to apologize for my mistake in the mislabel of your Ban for RDM and Leave being a Third Offense for you within the past 3 months.

With this being said, I am almost off work and will have my Laptop set up with the evidence for this specified case. Please hang tight while I gather up the information for this case. And it is now a case for a 5 day ban as RDM and Leave (1st Offense)

INVESTIGATING...

Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
  6. Hacker Nation Anonymous

Hacker Nation Anonymous The Voices Have SPOKEN! VIP

Ok, I apologize for the time taken to close off some lose ends at Work, and I have settled down to pull out the Evidence for This report.

The following is the report placed against you in which taken your response alone made this Report appear valid as an RDM

[​IMG]

I then ensured that you weren't just replying in a rude manner, but maybe proven in the case, until I checked the damage logs also revealing the Nature of the kill being an RDM indeed. Take a look below

[​IMG]

I now also take the time to point out that we have @Brahma and @Alisae with us in the round; two of the other Moderators. If you have anything to add you may.

Continuing here comes difficult if you are not well aware of how the chat system looks as you ban a player. I have not been able to locate the image of you leaving during round 5 with us, but round 6 as you see in the below picture will show that I have banned you and no player disconnected due to the ban because you had already left. The games continued from there and I have seen no wrong with the reason you were banned.

[​IMG]

Adding an addition to show the moment I banned to show none disconnected right before the ban was issued.

[​IMG]

With the above evidence provided I would stand for the continuation of the slay as you can't have been afk and banned after a round of your RDM. I am sorry for my misread on the adminstat of your case where you have had quite a history with such behavior, but due to Limitation I wish to see this case DENIED as your story about this appeal is far off.

That is all the evidence I have at this time. If you have questions about this please feel free to ask @H3ll4Flush

7. Alisae

Alisae VIP Silver

I have not much to add other than that I can confirm @H3ll4Flush was talking about someone (most likely the person he shot) being racist around the time the RDM occurred.

Also, I understand that someone being racist can be frustrating and makes you want to shoot them though you should have informed the staff of their behaviour instead of taking the law into your own hands, since that is what we are there for.

8. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

All I know before I left the server, you had intentionally killed someone for what you say he was making fun of french people. Like Alisae said, you should just let a staff member know if someone is harassing you or making you feel uncomfortable. You've been here for a long time to know this and taking away his round just because you felt upset just makes it look bad on you. There were 3 of us on at the time so you know one of us was able to help you.

9. H3ll4Flush

H3ll4Flush VIP Emerald

Understood ill serve the small ban as it only 3 or 4 left

cya

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.