Denied H3ll4Flush's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by H3ll4Flush, Oct 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H3ll4Flush

H3ll4Flush VIP Emerald

Your In Game Nickname:
    h3ll4flush
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:47679709
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I answerered a report proporly and got banned
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I got reported for some reason while probably there was no MOD on and answered properly and about 30min later I received this ban that I think is more than I should receive(28days) for whatever it Worth

Asking for a reduce sentence.​

2. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

@Salisian has actually banned you globally for loophole trolling.

He'll explain exactly what you did when he is able to. Sit tight.

3. Salisian

Salisian An unbroken series of successful gestures VIP

[​IMG]

If you go to tick 52000 and enter drive mode, then head to the conference room outside the oval office, you can follow the action quite clearly. You shoot Turquoise at tick 54000 for absolutely no reason, and he happened to be a traitor. There are no dead bodies anywhere near you, and you didn't even look for them- you left the office, deliberately followed him, looking nowhere else, and shot him in the back. Then, you lied blatantly on the report.

Now, either you're using a T finder hack, which is a four week ban; you're ghosting, which is a four week ban; or you revenge RDMed him for what happened in round two and are loopholing, which is a ban at my discretion- four weeks seemed appropriate. Various mods have suspected you of each of these for a very, very long time, but nobody's taken the time out of their day to grab the proof needed to put you away for a while. Someone finally did. You've attempted to loophole me personally in the past with prop kills and claiming someone had a traitor weapon, and then you grow confrontational when you're caught in order to smokescreen your guilt.

I'm leaving the appeal open for a single response to let you have your say, although it's unlikely I'll be reducing the sentence.

4. H3ll4Flush

H3ll4Flush VIP Emerald

Alright thank you and now I doubt you reduce it i guess since its a youre discretion and now if I can do anything to reduce it i will

Iv never used any hack nor ghosting and I will never do. I myself helped a mod to caught someone that has a T finder and he got ban

5. H3ll4Flush

H3ll4Flush VIP Emerald

I did (loophooled-revengeRDM) him because he has killed me the previous round or two for nothing and he didnt got slay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.