Denied Hængeklumpen's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Hængeklumpen, Dec 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hængeklumpen

Hængeklumpen New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Haengeklumpen
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Admin was slaying left and right, alot of guys said say that she should stop, we got slayed, kicked, and now banned, what im trying to say is BMtron need to learn how to be an admin, the reason she gave to ban me was that i had shoot her, and yeah i shoot her, i did a hole 27 damege that good enough reason to get banned for 5 days right. i say again look into BMtron she doesnt know what she is doing and is ruining the server for people that wanna play a fucking game and not get banned for bullshit
    Evidence of Innocence:
    idfk read the text above i guess​

2. Alisae

Alisae VIP Silver

You were globally banned by @BmTron for Toxic Behavior.

She will respond to this shortly, please remain patient.

3. pup

pup Princess Pup

I won't be able to fully respond until tomorrow, but your constant harassment towards me is what got you banned. Witnesses are free to comment on this.

Edit: It was also you RDMing multiple people.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
  4. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

The moment Bm came onto the server,she started slaying people but have you ever wondered why they were slain? No,You didnt even bothered to listen to her reason for slaying you guys and start harassing her for doing the job she was suppose to do? You guys(Cheeky bellend,Nigerian Warlord,Magga and yourself) continuously kept on harassing her for doing wrongful slays and slaying other people.You guys cant even see the RDM manager which other people playing has filed reports on other for RDM.
    Within the time span of 30+ minutes,you guys were told to stop the harassment and was kicked but obviously you guys didnt learn and thus the ban hammer,dont forget admin are able to use a thing called discretion.

@Ryhida was also there and saw the entire thing

5. pup

pup Princess Pup

I had first got on to complete a forum report against you, but before I fully handled that, I took the current waiting reports. While I was slaying people, I explained through voice chat to why I set a slay on them. But since you believe I was doing it randomly, I'll go through every report with you.
    1)
    [​IMG]
    You were slain because you had no valid reason to shoot the barrel. I'm assuming you wanted to clear the basement from the barrels and it was an accident damaging Lordtobi, but accidental RDM is still RDM. This report was found valid, so I put a slay for the next round.
    2) You damaged Haruka for no reason & even though he managed to kill you, you RDM'd him first. I asked you why you damaged him, and you never gave me a response.
    3)
    [​IMG]
    Even though this player warned for barrels, he still didn't have a valid reason to damage Magga, so he was slain.
    4)
    [​IMG]
    Oh, would you look at that. Yet again another report for the barrels. I questioned him through voice to why he blew it up and didn't have a reason, so a slay.
    5)
    [​IMG]
    Not testing isn't traitorous, you can't kill a player for refusing to test. He was slain
    6)
    [​IMG]
    Barrel kill, again. Was slain.

Aftermath : [​IMG]
    All valid slays.

7)
    [​IMG]
    That was your third offense of RDM and if I followed protocol, I could have banned you. But because I'm an admin with discretion, I didn't ban yet because I wanted you to get a longer ban then just 1 day.

But because of all these slays, you and 3 other players assumed that I wasn't doing my job correctly and has started making jokes about how I'm a bad admin. Did I care at first? Not really, but after about 2 rounds of hearing it, I had enough and started setting out punishments like warnings, gags, and kicks.

So that behavior is half of why you were banned. The second part was all the RDMing you had done. In addition to the three counts of RDM of community pool, you had even carried this habit over to Hairy House.
    1)
    [​IMG]
    You didn't state exactly why you killed him in the initial report, so that's another count of RDM. 4.
    You RDM'd 4 times. That alone is a 5 day ban, which is what you received, just in another name.

I'll give you a chance to defend yourself and respond.

6. pup

pup Princess Pup

I explained above the actual reason of why you were banned.

Are you trying to appeal your ban or send in a report against me? If so, please just say and I'll let my Lead Administrator know about it.

7. pup

pup Princess Pup

You never responded and your ban is expired.

Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.