Denied Gyrm's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Gyrm, May 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gyrm

Gyrm New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    USA CANCER BITCH CANCER
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got killed the second I killed the person who I am quite sure was the guy that was shooting me earlier... Also, what punisment is the punishment that gives me 28 days ban total?
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for hacking by @J.T.Ripper ,
    he will respond at his earliest convenience

3. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Hello there, thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban. Lets get into it shall we?

I came across this report on the forums against you: http://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/...uke-all-russia-usa-cancer-bitch-cancer.28913/

Of which, they had a recording of you shooting without recoil on a weapon (shotgun) that has a significant amount of recoil. I watched the demo time and again in normal speed, and slowed speed, and I found no marks of recoil at all during your shot. I have a zero-tolerance rule for hackers, and if you can prove to me that you were not hacking, I will lift it, if you cannot, the ban will stay.

This thread will stay open for twenty-four hours to give you ample time to find evidence against the fact. This ban is local though, and you are able to play on our other servers if you so wish.

4. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Due to the lack of evidence that you have provided, this appeal is denied.

Appeal: DENIED

Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.