Denied gwynnblade's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by gwynnblade, Sep 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Report or Appeal:
    Appeal
    Username of the reported player:
    Not a Fish?
    Explain the case:
    Hey, i got banned for 1 day for aparrently Mass Rdm (3x) while i was serving a 2nd slay, as far as I remember I only rdmed twice in separate rounds, wouldnt that be 3 slays only?​
    Related Evidence:

2. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Tagging @Death as they are the one who banned you.

3. Death

Death May we meet again. VIP Bronze

I have seen this and will respond as soon as I can.

4. Death

Death May we meet again. VIP Bronze

Hey NotAFish/gwynnblade, I banned you for Mass RDM x3 for these reasons.

The first report against you, you threw a discom which launched a person of the map (Teen bedroom) and you claimed "lol wtf you didn't die from that" when he did.
    Here is the report
    upload_2017-9-4_10-22-3.png
    Here is the deathscene from that report.
    Then there was another report against you.
    upload_2017-9-4_11-0-27.png
    As the map changed, I didn't get a chance to view the deathscene, so I acted based on logs.
    I took a look at the logs and saw he fell after being pushed by you. I look earlier and it said you had thrown a discobombulator. So your response to it, was you "accidentally
    threw it, while that may be, accidental or not, it was still RDM. So I added 2 more slays as this was your second offense. I then took a look at the previous round logs to when you "accidentally" threw the discobombulator to make sure you didn't kill anyone else with it. Sadly to my finding, you had kill another person with it.
    upload_2017-9-4_11-7-24.png
    With that saying, I banned you for Mass RDM x3.
    Looking back now, in the first report, why did you throw the discobombulator?
    And seeing this is only a 24 hour ban, I will let you serve it, and while you are serving it you can feel free to play on our other servers.

Thanks for taking the time to appeal.
    ~Sincerely, Death.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.