Approved Gunslinger's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Gunslinger, Mar 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunslinger

Gunslinger New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Gunslinger_
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:86048185
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I believe I should be unbanned because I was falsely banned by a staff member.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have any actual evidence of my innocence, but I will tell the story of what happened.

I got an autoslay due to accidentally calling a KOS on an innocent terrorist because I pressed my binded key and attempting to call a KOS on somebody else who was shooting me. After the next round, I served my autoslay and I wanted to play another gamemode immediately after. So, I left the server, but hours later, I game back to find I was banned from the Vanilla server for 5 days despite serving my autoslay. I didn't attempt to avoid it or anything, I just stuck with it, but I still got the ban.​

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned by @Littlememe for RDM and Leave. Please be patient as he respond.

3. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

Hello Gunslinger_,

Thank you for making an appeal - As you already told, you got a slay for calling a false kos on someone and getting them killed.

Here is the report:
    [​IMG]

As you can see, you didn't mean to call it, but you still got the guy killed - accident rdm is still rdm.

Here is a screenshot of you leaving:
    [​IMG]

You left the server while being slain, It was also a fun round too so it would have been a fast round.

I will be accepting this appeal because I notice you are very new.
    But next time understand its still rdm even if you don't kill the victim.

Appeal: Accepted

Thread:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.