Approved GuestUserNameGUN's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by GuestUserNameGUN, Sep 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuestUserNameGUN

GuestUserNameGUN New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    GuestUserNameGUN
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:63065421
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I really enjoy playing on this server, and i have no idea why i was banned. even just an explanation of why i was banned would be nice. Everything was fine when i left, i didn't RDM everyone before i left or anything either so yeah
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I Don't even know why i am banned, so i have no evidence.​

2. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

You were banned by @Heli12345 for "RDM and Leave 1st Offense". He will respond when he is available, so please remain patient.

3. GuestUserNameGUN

Thanks for the response. I don't know why, as i went afk for 30min and eventually just closed gmod so i never killed then left.

4. Heli12345

Heli12345 iFly VIP

Hey GuestUserNameGUN, thanks for taking the time to appeal your ban. Let's get straight to it.

Firstly, the reason you were slain to begin with. In the following screenshot, you stated in the report against you that you killed A$$ CH33KS because you thought they killed Andromeda. The key word here being "thought". You are not allowed to kill purely based off of suspicion, so because of this, I issued the slay on you.

20160910050009_1.jpg

Next, the reason why you were banned. The following screenshot shows you leaving the server.

20160910050310_1.jpg

The last screenshot shows the ban being issued, and the time.

20160910050622_1.jpg

Now, because of your relatively solid history here, I am fully willing to lift and void this ban, as long as you are willing to join in on the server and serve your slay. After this, the ban will be voided, and you can continue enjoying Serious TTT. If you agree to this, please add me on Steam, and I will have you unbanned so you may serve your slay.

5. GuestUserNameGUN

Sure, thanks for the quick response and for giving me a second chance

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.