Denied GucciBoyAj's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by GucciBoyAj, Feb 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GucciBoyAj

GucciBoyAj New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Gucci Boy Aj
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:61661719
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I do not know what I was banned for. I joined at around 3:30 pm today and Im trying to join at 9:00pm and it says I was banned for 6 days. I dont know what I did but if someone can notify me than that would be great.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

You were banned by @Shady Asian for RDM and Leave 1st Offense, he will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. GucciBoyAj

GucciBoyAj New Member

Is there a time stamp from when I was banned. I need to check if my younger brother did it. I will take the 6 day ban though.

4. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

Hello, @GucciBoyAj , you were banned by me due to you leaving while being slain and not coming back.
    Reports:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I will also tag my admin, @The Law to review this appeal as well. If you want to be slain for your rdm and be unbanned, you are welcome to do so. Unfortunately, I will not be available tonight. So, if you want to be unbanned right away, you may need one of the other staff members to slay you. Just on a note, this ban is only local to East 1, you may still play on the rest of our servers.

5. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Appeal has been denied, as the OP has not made an attempt to resolve his situation with the one who issued it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.