Approved Grumble's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Grumble, Jun 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grumble

Grumble VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Grumble
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:14058813
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Cause I didn't RDM and leave. Who did I even RDM?
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No evidence but what I remember is I was playing on the West server and went afk, and it hopped me to the East server. When I got back and tried to rejoin the West server I was banned.​

2. neutral

neutral VIP

You were banned by @Acnologia . Please give them a chance to gather their evidence and respond.

3. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Yea give me a few to collect my evidence. Please chill until then.

4. Acnologia

Hey man, I hope you're having a nice day so far. I'll go straight into the details so as to not waste time.
    Alright so as I was saying, you were banned on West for RDM & Leave (First Offense), this is due to the following
    I was checking the unreported damages like staff is required to do and I came upon a rather interesting log which shows you damaging someone. I'll be presenting it below:
    [​IMG]
    Now, when I went to report, I saw that you had disconnected from the server. I scrolled back in the chat to make sure of this.
    [​IMG]
    Personally, I wouldn't find it fair if I had gotten banned for 5 days from a server for merely doing an RDM worth 10HP. But in turn, this ruined someone else's gameplay and karma.
    I'll gladly accept the appeal and unban you shortly. Although a slay will still be added to your ID.
    ~Acnologia

5. Acnologia

[​IMG]
    You can play on the server again, I've unbanned you. Do note however, that I won't be voiding it. That means if you RDM and Leave again, you'll be assigned with the second offense.
    Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.