Approved GroundZero21's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by GroundZero21, Jul 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GroundZero21

GroundZero21 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    GroundZero
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:95819065
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't know why the Admin banned me for mass rdmed (4x)?
    I don't even remember I rdmed for 4x. Someone explain to me please :D
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I banned you. Give me one moment.

3. Scotty

[​IMG]
    You planted a C4 as an innocent killing 2 and damaging 3 more, and thats only with the initail explosion. Would you care to explain your actions after learning why you were banned for Mass RDM?

4. GroundZero21

GroundZero21 New Member

I was calling for the detectives to take dna on it. I just did not mean it. Im sorry for planting it it was my bad.
    I did not mean to kill those innocent people :( What I was thinking is to plant that C4 and turn it off again just to seek everybody's attention but it exploded when I turn the c4 off again.

5. MonkeyBoy

MonkeyBoy VIP

I was there when it happened. I was the one who ended up triggering the C4 in my attempt to disarm it. I even reported you for causing my death.

I'm away from home right now, so I can't provide any screenshots. I think @Destiny Blade provided more than enough, though.

I attempted to defuse the C4 because:
    1. I've been playing TTT for a while, and my immediate response whenever I see an armed C4 is to try and disarm it.
    2. I didn't see who originally planted it, so I couldn't determine who to kill to find the right wire to cut, which didn't really matter because...
    3. It was timed at 45 seconds, with a one in six chance of cutting the wrong wire, so I just went for it, which I usually do with 45-second C4s.

Unfortunately, I ended up cutting the wrong wire and it exploded, damaging/killing me and everyone else around it.

Now before you attempt to pin the responsibility on me, you must know that, on SGM servers, the responsibility of anyone and everyone damaged/killed by a C4 falls squarely on the person who both planted and armed the C4, which in this case happens to be you. I cannot be held responsible for trying to do what innocents are typically expected to do when they see an armed C4; you, on the other hand, can be held responsible for doing something you shouldn't have done as an innocent, which is planting and arming a C4.

If I recall correctly, your response to my report was that you were going to turn it off right away before showing the detective. As far as I'm aware of, only traitors are capable of safely disarming their own C4, so your reasoning doesn't make sense. It also doesn't make much sense that you would plant and arm a C4 in what you claim is an attempt to get people's attention.

You should've known the risk involved when you deliberately planted and armed that C4, something capable of damaging/killing anyone nearby if and when it explodes.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  6. GroundZero21

GroundZero21 New Member

Okay bro it was my bad. But it was not my intention to rdm anyone. It is an accident

7. Scotty

Due to my negligence on this ban appeal I have accepted and voided your ban. You are free to play on Vanilla again sir.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.