Denied GrimmyGod's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by GrimmyGod, Jul 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrimmyGod

GrimmyGod VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    GrimmyGod
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:40753918
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So there was one afk player left and roughly 10 ts left. I ran up and jihaded him killing many t buddies. I was instantly karma banned. I played on the minecraft server for a bit later in the night. I realize I should have possibly warned pre-jihad, but it was one afk left and just having fun. I was banned by CONSOLE for rdm and leave for 5 days, which I was banned for karma, not intentional leaving. Don't have a history of rdm and when I mess up I take my slay. Please appeal.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

It seems that you were banned on East 1 for Mass RDM (4+) by an Unknown Staff member since you were karma banned before the ban was issued. I will check the ban list and see who was there at the time.

3. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

From the looks of the ban list, It seems that @FluffyShadowfire banned you after you were karma banned.

Staff Members: For future reference If a player mass rdms and gets karma banned, Make sure to leave a note in his ban reason or adminstats so that we know who to tag when or if the player appeals his ban on the forums.

4. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

I was a witness to all of the above that happened, and have a demo recorded of the incident. I just need to know what time the ban actually occurred so I don't have to sort through all 15 of my demos that day to find it, and I'll be able to provide.

5. Hello GrimmyGod and thank you for taking the time to file an appeal on the forums, that said I was there when you blew both yourself and at least four of your traitor buddies to pieces. Your ban is also for MASS RDM(4+), not for RDM/Leave, 1st as I of course would not punish you for leaving. I punished you for killing 4-5 other traitors with no warning. While I do appreciate that your intention was to kill the AFK detective you cannot Jihad and kill your traitor buddies without warning first. If you had given a warning I probably would've left it as a karmaban, as someone was blocking you from killing your intended target. That said, you did not warn or otherwise give your traitor friends time to escape the blast, I don't really have any reason to accept this appeal as your ban is not globalized and is very well deserved for this incident. I hope to see you playing on our other five servers in the interim and that I don't see you jihad anymore large groups of traitors.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Him blowing up a bunch of traitor buddies without warning, credit to @Copilot for his awesomeness in finding the old log when I could not.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.