Denied Grill Gamer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Grill Gamer, Mar 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grill Gamer

Grill Gamer New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Grill Gamer
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:27200023
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I believe that I should be unbanned because I do not know why I was banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was banned for 26 or 27 days, which is about 4 weeks. The rules that result in a 4 week ban are Hacking/Ghosting/Cheating and a 3rd RDM and Leave offense. I have not hacked, cheated, ghosted, or rdmed and left 3 times, and so I can only assume that my ban was a mistake.​

2. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned for RDM and Leave 3rd offense by @STONEY. Please be patient and he will respond as soon as he can.

3. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

Hey @Grill Gamer, please be patient while I gather my evidence. Thank you.

4. STONEY

So, first of all @Grill Gamer thank you for taking your time making this Appeal. This is also supposed to be a 2 Week Ban for Second Offense and I have changed it to be so.

So on March 7th we were on ttt_camel and the round started and you had thrown a Frag Grenade at 8 seconds and damaged another player for 98 damages, 2 damages away from killing them. Before I could ask you why you had thrown it, you left.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Can you give an explanation to why you threw the Frag in the first place?

5. Grill Gamer

Grill Gamer New Member

Hi, thanks for replying Stoney. I didn't connect that incident because I forgot about it, but I had picked up a frag grenade while walking and it had autoequipped. I did throw that grenade but I pushed the person that I damaged for 98 damage out of the immediate blast radius which would have killed them. If its only 2 weeks then that's fine. At least I know why.

6. STONEY

If you're going to accept the ban, knowing what you did was wrong, then I will be Denying this Appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.