Approved Grey Fury's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Grey Fury, Sep 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grey Fury

Grey Fury New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Grey Fury
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:173461875
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    In one round I had killed 2 people.
    Both of them reported me.
    Before the round ended, the first person whom I killed had forgiven me after they had reported me, and so it said at the top that I had only 1 slay (from the second person whom I killed).
    I waited for the next round to finish as I got a slay.
    At the end of the round, it said I still had one report on me, which I guess was the one which the first person (who had forgiven me) gave me. But I had to go then, so I just left. So I think there was some confusion caused about the person forgiving me after they had reported me, so I then got banned for 5 days for RDM and leave.
    @ayygurl_ was the person who had forgiven me.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. neutral

neutral VIP

Tagging @Temar who banned you for RDM and Leave 1st.

3. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

If I remember right I did ask for discretion. But failing to get I banned before leaving my self
    Just because a player forgives doesn't mean you are can leave
    First I have to decide to go ahead with it. Then get admin discretion for it
    The reason the report was still open is because I hadn't got discretion
    And in the end I carried out punishment and closed it

4. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

Hello guys, how yo' doing!

You did in fact @Grey Fury from what I remember get slayed even though I had forgived you, wich kind of sucks but it happens. Morally you should have been slayed only once, the second slay could have been avoided.

So yeah, you basically got banned by a slay that you weren't supposed to endure. If I was a moderator I'd unban you directly (considering you had to go and you didn't just quit for no "special" reason). I'll try being more careful next time when forgiving people, my goal was obvisouly not to ban you, and I'm sorry about it.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
  5. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Since this is your first and the victim did forgive i will unban you
    however the ban isnt voided and will count if you rdm and leave again
    you should always make sure that the report is finished before leaving, if unsure ask staff using @

UNBANNED but NOT VOIDED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.