Denied gren's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by bronjam, Sep 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bronjam

bronjam VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    todd
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:23311135
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got banned for a third rdm that I didn't even know occured. I want to see the proof @Atlas has for banning me as I was SLAYED when I got banned all of a sudden. I know I rdm'd the first guy with a prop but the 2nd one and third one's I dont even know about​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. bronjam

bronjam VIP

3. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

I have seen this and will respond when i have finished my session.

4. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

Hi there @gren ,

I banned you today for Mass Rdm (3x)

So your first report and slay came from
    [​IMG]
    where a player noticed that you had propkilled someone. So i started to check through the damage logs to see of you had. I found the following mystery death
    [​IMG]
    The death scene can be seen in the video below.
    The second two slays came from
    [​IMG]
    Your responce says you didn't rdm him but the damage logs show something different. Before we get to the last report which lead to your ban here is the video of both death scenes

Now while I was investigating these 2 prop kills the player iii had asked me to check into the report he made against you from the map prior which i had accidentally set to finish prematurely which is my fault as i was trying to keep up on the reports of the present map.
    [​IMG]
    You claim it looked like iii had killed the player next to him. Now without the Death scene i had to resort to the damage logs.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The damage logs for the round confirm that iii did not kill anybody that round and ended up identifying the body of boi who was killed by rocket hamster 2 seconds before. This was your third offence of rdm which lead to your ban while you were slain.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban, but I will not be lifting your ban today. You displayed a generally toxic behavior while on the server using slurs and prop killing an innocent and a detective in back to back rounds.​

Thread
    Appeal
    Denied

May the Force Be With You
    Atlas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.