Denied Greenhawk1997's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Greenhawk1997, Jul 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greenhawk1997

Greenhawk1997 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Greenhawk1997
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:55497337
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I think I should be unbanned because I believe I went AFK to take care of something(because my parents called me up for something) when I accidentally RDM'ed someone. Plus I know what I'm doing now that I have experience.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I went AFK because I went to setup my new CyberPower PC computer. My parents called me up to surprise me with my new computer. So I shutoff my laptop and logged out so I wouldn't be hogging the player spot while AFK. I returned on my new computer in a few hours once I finished setting up my new computer and downloaded Garry's Mod.​

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

You were banned by @tollybear for your first offense of RDM & Leave. She will respond to this appeal with her reasoning at a time that is convenient to her. Thank you for being patient.

3. Stardust

Stardust The carousel never stops turning. VIP

Hiya,
    Sorry for the wait I was looking at old logs. It was the third round of community pool, you were innocent. You killed NotreGamer, who was a traitor, who reported you because he didn't know why you killed him. You must've gone AFK at that point because you are still on the logs, but you aren't doing anything. I probably gave you a round or 2 to respond and when you didn't, I slayed you. At which point you left and after waiting a round, right before a map change, I banned you for RDM and Leave.
    You admit to RDMing and going AFK anyways. You probably should've killed yourself and responded to the report, and then gone AFK.
    I'm going to deny this appeal. If you have any questions please add me on steam of contact me here on the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.